Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I didn't even watch it but just hearing the highlights on the radio, if the underdog QB threw AND caught TD passes, sounds like it would have been a game to catch!

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason Kelce (dressed as a mummer) gave an epic speech/rant after yesterday's parade in Philly from the steps of the art museum. Screaming fuck on live TV and all :lmao

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
It was a fantastic game and I love the fact that the underdog Eagles won. Now the Eagles have taken the spot for the most hated team in the NFL because of its fans . Thank you from everyone at Raider Nation (the original nation )

·
Super Moderator
15,119 Posts
It was a fantastic game and I love the fact that the underdog Eagles won. Now the Eagles have taken the spot for the most hated team in the NFL because of its fans . Thank you from everyone at Raider Nation (the original nation )
I think the whole shitty fans thing is exaggerated. Every team has problems with fans. Hell, there have been murders at other teams stadiums. I think because of the national spot light the Eagles are it gets highlighted more. And it goes back to that stupid thing about throwing snowballs at Santa.

Now I have been to games in the 80's and 90's at the Vet. That was a pretty crazy place to watch games up in the upper deck. But now? It's so much better than those days. And if I hear one more thing about Philly fans throwing snowballs at Santa... That happened in 1968!

And the Eagles celebration wasn't really bad at all. Other cities had destructive riots after Championships.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/102836/5-other-cities-that-rioted-after-championship-games

·
Sirijus Indelxsjul Diskushuns Onley
5,094 Posts
And the Eagles celebration wasn't really bad at all. Other cities had destructive riots after Championships.
That makes it ok? :scratch

How about the guy stealing his seat? I gotta give the guy credit for balls like that. Did he have a Leatherman on him or something? :lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Ironhead401
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing