Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am entering 2 bikes,but still working on one.This is from Christer Johansson's bike that he built.About 30 lbs of boost.I am also putting my Methanol bike in that was built by Seb at NLR.It should be in the 650 hp range,with some in reserve.The other bike has had up to 50 lbs of boost in it.The graph #'s are 684/412 with tire slipping.I did make more with it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They decided to pack up and come home,so the final numbers will be 701/606 for Arcane Motorsports in a team effort that I am very proud to have been a part of.First and second and moving the record almost 200 horsepower is incredible.A lot of hard work and team effort made this happen,and I am so very happy that Christer has vindication for his effort and had a chance to demonstrate a portion of the capabilities of the motorcycle he built.Seb also gave up valuable time to show off the methanol bike he built and moved his HP record up almost 100 HP and would have had more no doubt with traction.My guys Jason and Mike traveled 2,300 miles straight and the worked all weekend.Now they have to pack up and drive home.The trophys will reside in Christer and Sebs possesion along with my gratitude for the effort they put out to make this happen.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I can't believe that kind of HP from a bike...AWESOME....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts