Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dyno\'d the \'01 6 today

just bought a bike friday night....its an '01 GSXR600....today i decided to go to the dyno, i was only expecting a tiny bit over a 100, maybe 104whp....mods are, yoshimura EMS, tri-oval carbon fiber exhaust, +2 in the rear....for a 600, i was very pleased in the numbers....it made 110whp....i felt pretty dumb going up there b/c they just got done dynoing a busa that made 168whp and 100wtq....oh well, i'm just proud of my new baby....it was also done on a dynojet, off or not, i'm still happy with the numbers

i'll try and find someone to post the graph for me

·
Registered
137 Posts
Re: Dyno\'d the \'01 6 today

sweeeeet

i need to get mine checked. just for laughs. and then my friends 88 honda. HA!!

·
Registered
137 Posts

yeah, it's the only one around. I have a sprocket and new chain i'm putting on, and then i'm gonna dyno it. THEN i'm gonna do some work on the breathing system, see where that gets me.

·
Registered
951 Posts

Gearing will get you no hp change nore will a pair type mod or KN. Been there done that dyno'd them many many times.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts

Don't feel stupid that a busa put down more than you. Tell him you will meet him at the local road course.....he won't even show!!!

Keith
Tractionless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.