Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

want to share the results of the dyno run of my GSX-R 1000 L7. Couldn't find a lot Dyno Sheets online to compare. So feel free to add yours.

Blue: Stock mapping, stock ECU, stock air filter, Akrapovic Racing Line Full Exhaust System.

Red: Race mapping, Yoshimura ECU, stock air filter, Akrapovic Racing Line Full Exhaust System

Greetings

Chris

·
Registered
285 Posts
Blue line is a flash, tune, sprint air filter, and full system.

red line is same as blue but micropolished and undercut transmission and head shaved with degreed cam.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stock vs. full graves exhaust, mwr sbk air filter, ftecu rt file with some tuning. 91 pump gas. Only had about 95 miles on it at the time. Since gone back and adjusted more. Basically same peak though.
IMG_5702.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
All the L7s by me make between 189-191whp. That's with a race filter and full exhaust system on 93 octane.

How are you guys getting 3-4whp more?

EDIT: And these are different tuners/dynos. Numbers are always so close to each other.

·
Registered
24 Posts
All the L7s by me make between 189-191whp. That's with a race filter and full exhaust system on 93 octane.

EDIT: And these are different tuners/dynos. Numbers are always so close to each other.
Full exhaust systems vary between manufactures +/-2 to 3whp then you have a +/-1 to 2whp for different types air filters, plus there are about 3 to 4 different things you can do to the bike to reduce drag on the drive train( ceramic bearings, lighter chain set up, rim type, ect.). As Brock Davidson says " It's all in the little details, bunch of little details give you a bigger difference".

·
Registered
11 Posts

Could get the MWR stacks, that should get you up there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts