Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, 3 questions re the Green 3ohm Dynatek Coil & 7mm HT cable wire kit.

Peripheral Font Gadget Auto part Audio equipment

1) Whats a good aftermarket Plug Cap to use with this set of Dynatek Coils/wires ? the plug caps its supplied with are way too short and if im going to this trouble to fix my bike I may as well get some new caps.

2) Are the Copper core HT wires the only ones to use on the 93 GSXR750? or Can I upgrade to the grey 8mm Graphite Wires ?

3) Will these mount up ok on the '93 or am I better to get a set of 3ohm Dyna Mini's ?

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Body jewelry Jewellery Circle Font Metal

I always use the Dynatek 8mm carbon suppression
wires, and the boots are long enough on the 750/1100W.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers wombat58 ! appreciate the reply !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Wombat58, how do you deal with the fact that the boots on these 8mm wires are shorted than OEM boots/caps. Mine arrived today and clearly they are shorter tha OEM bot/caps, my boot pullers dont fit inside the Heads to grip the boots.

cheers.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Hi Wombat58, how do you deal with the fact that the boots on these 8mm wires are shorted than OEM boots/caps. Mine arrived today and clearly they are shorter tha OEM bot/caps, my boot pullers dont fit inside the Heads to grip the boots.

cheers.
Bent long nose pliers remove them easliy. They pop onto the plugs with the application of 2 thumbs. Used them on 1100W engines in road race sidecars, and wing/slick cars.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, thanks wombat58.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts