Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Gixer1127, that is kinda what I was concerned about. Any other ideas anyone?

·
Registered
583 Posts
yep, your already there... your gonna love it with the turbo. It has a built-in static timing light, 1/4 2/3 timing, and different retard modes for nos or turbo. easy to dial on the dyno. What ignition are you runnung now?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am contemplating getting the dyna2000. Is the install pretty easy? I am not worried about wiring as that is no problem for me, as long as I get the right parts.lol. But I need to get a repair manual, so I am not sure how complicated it is.Any tips you could offer would also be appreciated. 1992 GSXR1100 TURBO. Also what specific improvements have you noticed?
Thanks

·
Registered
849 Posts
i installed one on my 90 1100 when i had it and it was pretty simple just make sure you have a timing light or possible a degree wheel to set the timing ,i actually had a freind set thatpart up for me but other then that all was good

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Gixxergofast,
I am already in for the group buy, and am running stock CDI box with Accel super coils, 8.8mm wires, and iridium plugs. I believe that the dyna2000 comes with its own dual sensor crank trigger, and my biggest concern is how easy is it to install and setup the crank trigger. Are the instructions well written, and does anyone have any tips or things that they found that made the install easier.

·
Registered
763 Posts
TurboGSXRpilot,

I just got the Dyna 2000 from Motorcycle accessories warehouse the last one they had for 70% off NEW IN THE BOX.

The instructions are very well written and very STRAGHT FORWARD. I also have a .pdf File for the instructions as well that are in larger print if any of you guys need them. I have not read this .pdf file and the insutructions that came with the DDK3-3, but I am betting they are the same.

If you look through the oil-cooled section i had just asked some questions about the performance gains people saw with the Dyna 2000 and everyone seemed to give the ignition system very good raves as far as worth the $$$'s and Cents.

Good luck on you guys getting the dyna's at a discount price. If i had not gotten this one, I would be right in there with you.

If anyone decides to do other aftermarket parts like that (on a group buy), make sure you post and let us know. LIKE CARBS...

LATER,

JDB1371

1 - 10 of 10 Posts