Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the instructions that came with the ignition system. Mainly the wires for the tach, does what.

thanks for anyhelp

·
Banned
982 Posts
I Do!!!!!!!!Whats Your Fax Number?

Or How Can I Scan It For 'Everyone'Else!?!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Originally posted by Superbike00:
Does anyone have the instructions that came with the ignition system. Mainly the wires for the tach, does what.

thanks for any help
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">superbike00,

Did you have any problems since you have gone to the 3.0 ohm coils with you stock electricals, ignition etc... Or was the install stright forward... Just got another 88 and making some changes to it, and the Dyna 200 and the 3.0 coils, are gonna be on the list.

Thanks,

JDB1371

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problems, I put on the coils about 4 years ago with the stock box. Also added NGK Wires.

I have made major mods to my bike, the Dyna 2000 was just one of the last things to buy, install was straight forward, but this past fall I came arross an vision in my head. And im almost complete in doing it. It involved the 2001 GSXR 750 Upper and gauges, and the CBR600F4i Tail section. I had my tach working prior to moving up to MN and then I swiched my whole bike to the new vision, and the tach is now reading double what the actual RPM is.

There for im looking for the istructions on the Dyna 2000 maybe it will shead some light on tis topic. If anyone could just cut and past or type what the hook up of the tach instructions are that would be great also.

Thaks
David

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
If I remember right the yellow wire was for my 88 and 90 and the green was for another tach.
I will check and make sure tomarrow.
Bones

1 - 10 of 10 Posts