·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
damn!!!

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't state an exact date, but this one won't be long I can say that much. Most likely days, it all depends on inventory, but at the rate it's going it won't be long.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hardly anyone uses 120/60 anymore :dunno It's OEM on the SV650 and the first generation R6 but that's about it. FWIW, both handle better with a /70.
I am in the middle of trying to figure out which one I like more. I ran /70 last year with the Q2 and just threw on a Q3 /60 for the beginning of this year before Jennings. But you may be right :dunno Ive noticed that the /60 doesnt seem to hold the line as well in mid turn with bumps on the road surface. The /70 felt much more planted. Looks like you just changed my mind. :lol

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
I am in the middle of trying to figure out which one I like more. I ran /70 last year with the Q2 and just threw on a Q3 /60 for the beginning of this year before Jennings. But you may be right :dunno Ive noticed that the /60 doesnt seem to hold the line as well in mid turn with bumps on the road surface. The /70 felt much more planted. Looks like you just changed my mind. :lol
Even worse on track - the /60 has less side contact surface...

Don't confuse it with some of the full-on race tires that are /60 - they have a totally different profile.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts