Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for this vid for a while. Found it again. You'll get a real kick out of this.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Classic

·
Registered
42 Posts
They have a website showing several videos of them setting up unsuspecting shooters. Very funny. Too bad I dont remember the address.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have a website showing several videos of them setting up unsuspecting shooters. Very funny. Too bad I dont remember the address.
www.accuratereloading.com has a bunch of videos, but you have to be a member to view them.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I remember this video from a couple years back. The name of the vid. file was "Why They Throw Rocks"

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I remember this video from a couple years back. The name of the vid. file was "Why They Throw Rocks"

LOL..... A little info on the .577 Tyrannosaour, the round the dumb ass was firing..... when loaded to 30-30 Winchester pressure levels the cartridge can develop 10,000 foot pounds of muzzle energy..... FYI an average .45 handgun round has less than 500....... Thats a badass round.....

·
Registered
12,388 Posts
Old but funny as hell.

What I wonder is why the dude shooting is in full indian garb and the other guy looks like he just got back from the Bahamas?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
i bet he gets kicked out of terrorist school.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Fucking awesome. He broke the door and they couldn't open it........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts