Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Can this be used on the K5 32 bit processor?
Hey Cosworth, which box? The Yosh AF box?

The local Yoshimura agent tells me that the connectors are not the same. If you mean the EMS, then the answer should be no, (the K5 runs dual injectors per cylinder), unlike the models preceding it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Jeff, I have an old techlusion box that I am not using. How do you think it would work on an 05 gsxr 1000. It worked okay on my zx12 prior to changing the exhaust, but after that I needed a pc3. the mod's i have done so far on the 1k is Sato full system , factory pro stacks, and the TRE that i recieved from you. I am still waiting on the BMC race filter.

·
Premium Member
11,910 Posts
Jeff, I have an old techlusion box that I am not using. How do you think it would work on an 05 gsxr 1000. It worked okay on my zx12 prior to changing the exhaust, but after that I needed a pc3. the mod's i have done so far on the 1k is Sato full system , factory pro stacks, and the TRE that i recieved from you. I am still waiting on the BMC race filter.
The TFI may not meet all of your needs, but then again you already have it so why not try.

The "cube" is a dead product line, as in if you choose to wait for it, don't hold your breath.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts