Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Re: Dude Try\'s Back Flip On a Sport Bike !

This has been posted quite a few times already.

Also, what makes you think hes trying a backflip? There is absolutly no indication of him saying he is trying to flip and i dont know if you noticed but he clearly did a front flip.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts

The one thing that boggles my mind (besides the fact that it's been posted here at least 3 times) is the fact that this guy isn't at the very least wearing full protective gear. I guess he only wants to preserve his head so that he will be coherent enough to feel every ounce of pain...

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts

moron!

·
Registered
4,058 Posts

The one thing that boggles my mind (besides the fact that it's been posted here at least 3 times) is the fact that this guy isn't at the very least wearing full protective gear. I guess he only wants to preserve his head so that he will be coherent enough to feel every ounce of pain...
just curious, what type of gear would you like him to wear? full leathers would have made no impakt on the outcome of that landing. not to mention im sure he wasnt expecting to overshoot that, its a foam pit, whats more protective than that?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts

just curious, what type of gear would you like him to wear? full leathers would have made no impakt on the outcome of that landing. not to mention im sure he wasnt expecting to overshoot that, its a foam pit, whats more protective than that?
Well considering the fact that his foot seems to be fractured at least some decent reinforced boots and a spine protector...or even some fucking elbow pads and a cup for crying out loud

·
Registered
1,786 Posts

Well considering the fact that his foot seems to be fractured at least some decent reinforced boots and a spine protector...or even some fucking elbow pads and a cup for crying out loud
yeah big time. How do they say it? Its allways better to aim high. Why would you protect yourself in such a small way with such a huge ammount of risk.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts

When Travis Pastrana and his friends jump into that pit alot of times they aren't even wearing shirts and just like a Protec skateboarding helmet.

·
Registered
128 Posts

exactly what i was thinking

·
Registered
296 Posts

That's from a Pastrana video, the guy did it by accident. they yelled go faster... so he did...
Nitro Circus i think is the Vid.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts

That's from a Pastrana video, the guy did it by accident. they yelled go faster... so he did...
Nitro Circus i think is the Vid.
Nitro Circus 2 actually

1 - 15 of 15 Posts