Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I'm surprised he wasn't out of ground clearance. The few talented Harley guys I've ridden with always started scraping & sparking hard parts when they pushed a little.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,860 Posts
My cruiser would scrape hard parts when you went fast enough, and it wasn't all that confidence-inspiring. The dude is an idiot who just got lucky that he didn't lose it.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Harleys..... it's so cute when they try :lol
I'd say the guy riding the choppa was holding his own pretty good .:lmao:lmao

·
Registered
213 Posts
Pretty sure they were both exceeding the speed limit. Where's the post police?

Props to the Roadster though. Obviously it wasn't his first time doing this and he knew his limits.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well I mean a vid gets deleted about a dude just talking about how he was going 130 mph. Don't even know if th story is true.

Yet a vid where they actually show something that can be dangerous remains. I find this funny as fuck!

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Well, the video you are talking about was deleted because he was spamming forums to get views. Plus, he was spamming this site with his video so entirely different.

·
3,860 Posts
Not sure why some are laughing- dude rode the wheels off that cruiser.
He rode beyond the speed limit, his skill limits, and the bike's limits. Every time he started dragging something and the wheel started sliding out, he was at the limit. One wrong move or one pebble at that limit, he'd be smashing into the walls.
Basically, he was a hazard to himself and others. He'd probably get kicked off a track riding like that, too. It's not particularly difficult to get a low-cruiser to drag frames or pegs, either, so that's not much of a bragging right.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well, the video you are talking about was deleted because he was spamming forums to get views. Plus, he was spamming this site with his video so entirely different.
But the responses were about speeding and causing danger to innocent people, so.......it wasn't just about spam. Same exact thing as this video.

I'm not here to moderate the mods, but it's still funny. The hypocrisy that is.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chopper dude is definitely taking it to very dangerous levels on a public road. Pretty stupid. I believe he's an experienced track guy though, and these roads are in a location regularly haunted by bikers hitting the twisties.

Total dumbassery, but the guy has some skills. He knows he's pushing it to the limit and my bet is he has it a lot more under control than it appears. If he didn't he probably would have lost it when the rear went out, or have his face smeared along the side of that canyon.

Nobody was hurt, the guy is probably an asshat but it's impressive and crazy to watch. Not knowing the exact circumstances, I think it's okay to respect it for what it is. Insane.

·
Super Moderator
14,992 Posts
Not sure why some are laughing- dude rode the wheels off that cruiser.
That was the funny part about it!

Chopper dude is definitely taking it to very dangerous levels on a public road. Pretty stupid. I believe he's an experienced track guy though, and these roads are in a location regularly haunted by bikers hitting the twisties.

Total dumbassery, but the guy has some skills. He knows he's pushing it to the limit and my bet is he has it a lot more under control than it appears. If he didn't he probably would have lost it when the rear went out, or have his face smeared along the side of that canyon.

Nobody was hurt, the guy is probably an asshat but it's impressive and crazy to watch. Not knowing the exact circumstances, I think it's okay to respect it for what it is. Insane.
Agreed :thumbup

On another note though...I've never ridden a cruiser that provided enough feedback to even attempt that shit in any environment. The guy clearly new his way around that bike to load and unload, the suspension, tires etc. like that in total control through the switchbacks and hairpins. Of course it helps to know the road. I remember trying to get a rented Harley to change direction that quickly and almost shit myself. :scared

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
But the responses were about speeding and causing danger to innocent people, so.......it wasn't just about spam. Same exact thing as this video.

Why do you really give a fuck? You can find the guys video on youtube if you want to watch it. People make money off of youtube. He flooded every motorcycle board with that video to get views to earn money. The video sucked, why help him do it?

·
3,860 Posts

What the fuck are you talking about?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Why do you really give a fuck? You can find the guys video on youtube if you want to watch it. People make money off of youtube. He flooded every motorcycle board with that video to get views to earn money. The video sucked, why help him do it?
Lol you mad bro?

I really don't care either way. I just find it rather funny. But I guess you are offended in some way?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts