Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to get some opinions from you guys on the aftermarket ducati upper that fits to an SRAD. Has anyone seen one on? Has anyone put one on? I saw one in a book and I was thinking about it.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
euro bike sells one..i personally dont like it and would spend the money on something else..its expensive too$$$$

i assume this is what yoiur talking about??

·
Registered
187 Posts
To poser for me the Gixxer was always the nutter bike. Wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
I saw one in person. Very ugly. The fairing looks too small as compared to the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
...Just my 2cents....

If you have a gixxer it should look like a gixxer... if you want it to look like a Ducati ... buy a Ducati...

Don't mean to flame, and I don't hate ... that's just my two cents ...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Somebody on here has one but I dont know if the still post. I dont see anything wrong with it and I personally like it. How much does it cost?

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
if you wanted a duc you should have bought one! stick with the gixx front bro!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didn't man o upset anyone. I just know a guy who will sell me the whole kit for $60 and I was wondering if anyone has seen one on a bike.
I got pulled over on the PCH
That Punkass Biatch.
I tried to smoke his ass, but I got jacked about 5 miles down the road. I talked them into giving me 69 in a 50

I like those canyons,but if there wasn't the weekend beach traffic it would have been better though. Now I am going to have tocome up with some cash so I will probablybuy the kit and sell it to another guy I know for a quick comeup. Fuckin a the Adrenline was worth it.
Thank god (or whoever made it) for the monkey.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nope it is $60. I felt bad though and I gave him $100 for it. Thanks for the guilt trip guys.

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
100------you really gotta steal....is it all busted up, or what????

it costs more to make it than that, much less paint & labor.....etc

scott

·
Registered
645 Posts
that would be an injustice to a Gixxer. Sorry, but a Ducati is a Ducati, but a Gixxer is a Gixxer. Just wouldn't do any justice to a GSX-R.

but that's my opinion!

·
Registered
92 Posts
"Now I am going to have tocome up with some cash so I will probablybuy the kit and sell it to another guy I know for a quick comeup."

Hey NOLIMIT63 did you get the complete kit (headlight and everything)??? Is it painted??? How much do you want for it...I might be interested to buy it off you!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I already sold it$500
, but I might get another one that is brand new, unpainted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts