Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just install the yosh dual tip full system today and i must say.... the sound is one of a kind... i highly recommend this exhaust to alll

I originally just had the carbon trs bolt on and the sound diffrence between the two is just crazy
Still need to get my pcIII tuned though

Ill try to post a sound clip when my buddy lets me loan his camara

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Sounds like you like it!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
by the way.............

Where are the pics????????

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
nice, its sweet because most people know it has to be a full system. plus u don't pass everyone with one everywhere you go. And you still have a quality system. its the pipe i'd go with if I had the $1200 to spend. But - thats another life. I'll stick with half gutted boltons

·
Registered
395 Posts
NoOOOO!!...

there can be only One!

I'm supposed to be the baddass w/ that unique system...
hahaha

the sound is sweet, tho.

hey, let me know what you get HP-wise when you get it dynoed. I got mine done by this local guy (i have the TRS-dual tip full system, BMC race air filter, 2004 gsx-r600, PCIII usb). but he tried any map settings, he said the HP reading was 98hp (?!?). after he mapped it, he said he found that the 'stock zero' map gave the best gains (103hp ). I dunno, but that seems a little low for the full system. I know yosh full systems don't give the highest HP gains, but still...

although, the power delivery is much smoother, especially from 30-70 (strangely, the dyno map he gave me shows HP versus speed--not HP vs. RPM, as you commonly see).

anyone have any comments??

'cause i don't know that much about dynoing bikes...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Just install the yosh dual tip full system today and i must say.... the sound is one of a kind... i highly recommend this exhaust to alll

I originally just had the carbon trs bolt on and the sound diffrence between the two is just crazy
Still need to get my pcIII tuned though

Ill try to post a sound clip when my buddy lets me loan his camara
Where'd ya pick the system up at? Is it full stainless steel or titanium? How much? PICS?!

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
shoot order it from yoshimura give them a call. or get a friend who owns a small shop. expect anywhere from 1k to 2k for it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
hey, let me know what you get HP-wise when you get it dynoed. I got mine done by this local guy (i have the TRS-dual tip full system, BMC race air filter, 2004 gsx-r600, PCIII usb). but he tried any map settings, he said the HP reading was 98hp (?!?). after he mapped it, he said he found that the 'stock zero' map gave the best gains (103hp ). I dunno, but that seems a little low for the full system. I know yosh full systems don't give the highest HP gains, but still...

although, the power delivery is much smoother, especially from 30-70 (strangely, the dyno map he gave me shows HP versus speed--not HP vs. RPM, as you commonly see).

anyone have any comments??

'cause i don't know that much about dynoing bikes...
On HP gains it depends on the way u brake in the bike and sometimes its just the way the bike reacts to the system. i have the akra evo 2 system its full TI and ive heard and spoke to some racers and owers of shops in san diego and that is what they said that is the way u brake the bike in. my 600k4 had 101 hp stock stock and 109hp out the shop so that is a good gain

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are the pics you guys wanted....
Ill be taking my bike in next week to get mapped so ill post up the dyno results then...
Let me know what you guys think?

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Even when it is dirty it is BAD ASS!!!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Man that can looks soo nice, second round, is that Ti or SS headers on the full system?

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
hey what kind of hugger is that
Kinda looks like extreme grafix but I can't tell for sure...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you still have that carbon trs bolt on? - if so how much can i give you to take it off your hands?
sorry man i sold it to my friend with a black/silver 600.... but ya the carbon would look good on the all yellow sixxer javascript:void(0)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts