Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
564 Posts
they do not make a duel outlet trioval in a slip-on here in the united states. they just started it in japan but it hasnt hit hear yet. that is just a standard trs canister....

·
Registered
438 Posts
This looks almost as nice:

NOTE: On the EVO3 cans (Triangle shaped), the BlueFlame logo is on the side of the can and not on the top as shown on the images on the side.

PER blueflameusa.com:

The attached Dyno graph shows the comparative power figures for our EVO, standard can, and a competitors race can, all using a 98 blade. I think you will agree the figures are quite impressive!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
That part number they are showing is for the normal TRS slip-on, carbon can, for an 05 1000. That IS NOT a dual tip, just a normal TRS. I know because I ordered that same part number from the '05 Parts Unlimited catalog (1811-0251). Looks like they just made an error on the picture they used.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
From yosh site: (TRI Stainless Full System - Carbon Fiber)

From Parts11: (TRI OVAL SLIP ON CARBON CANISTER)

Looks like a error by parts411.
thats funny...cause the japan spec has the japanese flag on it...u think they made a dual tip for the US this year....

...I just ordered a trs tri oval for my friends 05 750 and asked if there was a US spec dual tip and was denied

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
A guy at work here really wanted a dual tip tri oval slip on here at work, i told him i was pretty sure there was no such thing but called yosh and talked to a couple guys, finally they said you know what i think we can do something hold on real quick, and put me on with another guy who offered to have one custom made, took about three weeks but sure enough its a tri oval, dual tip titanium tip, titanium sleeve, stainless steel mide pipe slip on, he really wanted 100% ti front to back but wasn't too picky after what they offered, i'll take pics next time he rides it in... would they do it again? i don't know, i wouldn't see why not, if they get enough demand for them they might start producing them regularly

oh and i'd say its right up there with top 5 baddest(in a good way) sounding exhausts i've heard

·
Registered
438 Posts
Del La Sol: That rocks, every time I have called them I seem to get somone clueless.. I am just going to hold out for the blueflame. The posters here that have one have only said good things..

·
Registered
242 Posts
i called yosh about the duel tip and they said that they are making it but it is in high mount only and that it elininates the rear passenger peg. they offered to sell me one right then. i was looking at their web site as i talked to them on the phone and they told me it wasnot updated yet.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i usually also have really bad luck with the guys at yosh, i think its just the average joe's they have answering the phones that only know what their computer tells them, but there are obviously alot of really knowledgable guys there, the trick is just getting them on the phone instead

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.