Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you start reading I know they don't make this product for the GSXR but just wanted to share because I thought it was cool. New product but seems to be working just fine. You can be cruising around on a 49 tooth then hit the spot and switch over to a 70 tooth rear by just removing four bolts and relocating them. Here is the sight if you want to read more about it. :cheers

This thing is kind of pricy at 800 :fact

http://dualratiosprockets.com/

·
Rectally Assaulted on a Regular Basis
1,147 Posts
This so far has been a proven product, the guy who engineered it worked on the design for 5 years before releasing it. The only thing about it is the price tag which is high but from what I hear it is a solid product. It would really only be beneficial to someone who wants to ride streets and still stunt ride in a lot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah see thats the problem I am having with my 750. Its a full fairing bike with a 60 tooth on the back. I want a bike I can ride around town and still stunt. Plus I have an f4i that is made for the lot. But yeah man at 800 I dont think I will be buying this any time soon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
Graveyard
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing