Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of a dual exhaust system for a 04 GSXR 600 ?? If so please provide a link. Thanks

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
DEVIL EXHAUST HAS ONE CALLED "SHOTGUN".....

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
IXIL has a double pipe system. they call it an undertail system but it looks like two highmounts on each side. if you go to this site you'll see a pic of it. Hope that helps

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yeah that IXIL looks pretty sweet. Don't know anyone with, so I don't know about quality or sound. If anyone knows someone, can you tell us about it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
yea its looks good my friend had one on his 03 gsxr1000 it was loud but not too loud. in san diego ive seen maybe 3 bikes with it. i was going to get the same pipes but i got the akra evo 2 b/c i didnt just want looks. i wanted looks and hp gains. with those pipes u need to cut the mid pipe down it just doesnt bolt on.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info... while on the subject ... does anyone know the HP difference between a yoshimura bolt on and a full system ???

·
Registered
125 Posts
the hp gains are big on a full system then a bolt on. with a bolt on u can get 2 hp and a full system is like 8-10 hp gain

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
the hp gains are big on a full system then a bolt on. with a bolt on u can get 2 hp and a full system is like 8-10 hp gain
you wont get 8-10 on a 600.. 3-6,, 6 if your lucky,, bolt ons 1-3

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts