Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think that if I drilled a hole in the tank right near my crotch and put a rubber grommet in it filled w/ vaseline that i could be masturbated by my bike while i am riding it down the road???

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Actually, you want to drill a hole in the top. That allows air in at the top while the fuel exits the bottom. Takes away negative internal tank pressure like the pair mod. Less work on the fuel pump resulting in higher pressure at the injector. Good for at least 5 rwhp.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Gas can cause a nasty chemical burn on sensetive skin. So make sure you use a quality rubber so you dont burn your willy.

Make sure you use a plastic deill bit to make the hole. It wont spark as your drilling through the metal.

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See and i thought that the tank was double lined and i could just go into the first layer, now i find out that i will actually be adding horsepower through my ejaculation!!! I might have to start right away!! Who knows this could be the next best thing to nitrus and a whole lot cheap, plus i get off!!!

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
YOU ARE GROSS AND YOU ARE DISGUSTING.

Everyone know that only perverts think of these kinds of things.

What do you think this is, the 18th century?

Never use a Rubber Grommet. Don't be a cheap-ass, be smart and go to your local adult shop. Pick up a silicon based pussy simulator and insert that instead of the rubber grommet.

That's the civilized way to do it.

[ 09-20-2002, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: migz123 ]

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Originally posted by migz123:
YOU ARE GROSS AND YOU ARE DISGUSTING.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">And your point is ???

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can barely walk!!!! I just got back from a 5hr bike ride and had multiple screaming orgasms, THIS SHIT REALLY WORKS!!! And besides the great feel i did gain quite a bit of hp at the rearwheel. I think i need to take a bubblebath now, goodbye!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have actuall done this mod. Not only do you gain like 10hp but the vibration from the motor is one hell of a sensation.
you should furr out your seat great on the balls

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i regret to inform you that the vaseline doesn't hold up under high stress situations. How do i know this?? Well b/c now i have a blister that really hurts and i can't seem to find anything that will hold up for an extended period of time w/ out losing its slipperyness. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mobil 1 has some cool full synth lube that's pink and comes in a tube... i don't think that stuff will break down but i haven't tested it yet..

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Use super chilled fuel in your tank it will give a nice cold sensation on your testicles while your penis is being warmed up...

·
Registered
191 Posts
ok now im getting ready to do the mod and i got my plastic drill bit and the question is witch gas tank will i loose the reserve tank or the regular tank?? thanks for the ejackulatory help

[ 09-28-2002, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: jmalkames ]

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Perhaps you boys need something called a WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cant use the yamaha thing on a gixxer and also it gives my bike an instant boost when i'm fifnished,either that or i twitch and grab the throttle, I cant tell but who cares.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts