Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any advice or anything i should konw before i try this? Reason being is because imma do my first trackday and i guess they only allow water. btw 05 750

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where do you drain the coolant from i know on cars they have a plug on the radiator but i cant find it on my bike

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
There is a block drain under the tank which I never knew until NoBull showed me at the track where it was. My bike is running water and water wetter and I am having problems with losing fluid in my belly pan. Back to the drawing board!

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
There is a block drain under the tank which I never knew until NoBull showed me at the track where it was. My bike is running water and water wetter and I am having problems with losing fluid in my belly pan. Back to the drawing board!
wheres the fluid coming from? you thermostat working right?

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Mine is coming out the over flow tube. My fan is connected and working I let it run with the cap off to get any extra air out of the system and I lost most of my fluid. I could have made some nice steammed vegies though.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
Mine is coming out the over flow tube. My fan is connected and working I let it run with the cap off to get any extra air out of the system and I lost most of my fluid. I could have made some nice steammed vegies though.
check the thermostat. make sure its working. did you remove the thermostat and maybe put it in backwards? fan or not if its not opening youll overflow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts