Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i got the picture from flatout website. called Slava and should find out if they ar available anytime soon. im assuming its from Puig

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sportech comes out May 1st. They look good!

Especially Black Chrome
Not sure I would like a chrome screen, I was very happy with the ZG I had and not happy at all with the LP (trading the bike in so went with the cheapest DB I could find) I have now.. I prob. will wait for a ZG DB dark tint..

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
What really pisses me off is that nobody has these thing yet the Yosh team has ZeroGravity screens on their K5 bikes. ZeroGravity says they haven't made any yet.

Even LP says their stuff is still in production.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would love to have one of those Yosh team wind screens. The OEM is crazy short. I have been practicing getting under the original screen but to no avail.

·
Registered
357 Posts
What really pisses me off is that nobody has these thing yet the Yosh team has ZeroGravity screens on their K5 bikes. ZeroGravity says they haven't made any yet.

Even LP says their stuff is still in production.
Call ZG directly. Mine has been shipped and should be here today.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have a puig ordered. I dont have a clew when to expect it. Ill post up when I know.
I have a ZG double bubble ordered.....................May 1st.
I also have a Puig ordered..................May 15th.

Those are direct quotes from both companies.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just installed my ZG. It looks much better than stock and hopefully it will offer a little more wind protection. Will post pictures later on if anyone would like.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
I had a zero gravity on my old bike. Nice quality. I like the smokedon your bike Doc. I have the same bike and am thinking about a sportech plain chrome one. I have a chrome one on my black seld and it looks awesome. Maybe I'll have top look into the smoled. More pics please.

·
Registered
357 Posts
The shield is considered the light smoke. Fit and finish is top notch. I'll try to take some better pics for you guys tomorrow.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just installed my ZG. It looks much better than stock and hopefully it will offer a little more wind protection. Will post pictures later on if anyone would like.

Very nice!!!!!

Where did you get it from??? Website???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts