Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I'm Chadmod!
I was killed in a horrible motorcycle accident on June 15th, 2009. On the 16th I was able to donate 4 of my organs so others could have a second chance at life. In doing so, my parents started [http://donate4life.wix.com/donate4life] in the state of Texas. At the time, Texas was 49th out of 50 states in the least amount of registered organ donors. Because of their hard work and persistence in making a negative situation into a positive one, they (with the help of Legislation they contacted) was able to raise Texas' organ donor registration to 7.9 million! They also started the HTTP://TheOrganDonorHallofFame.org.

I am so proud of my parents in making the move forward from a negative situation. They are doing so many things to promote organ donation, and are making a difference in what has happened.

Sincerely,
ChadMod (forever)

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Not sure if real or clever spam...

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
well original posts were from 5-5-09

possibly some family taking some positive action out of their sons death?
good on them if so :)

can anyone trace this dude at all? his profile has a pic of someone in it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Doubt its spam being as it hasn't been plastered all over the site on a constant basis...but if a fellow rider has given the greatest gift of all being organs to somebody that needs it we should be supportive. Thank you Sam for searching and finding an original post that gives us a beginning for this families endeavour.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
a quick google search and it looks like this is a real situation, there's a lengthy thread on houston imports.

his name was Chad Jones.
RIP bud, condolences to the family.

worth throwing your support behind this one if you are local.
i cant load either webpages, i get error404 instead of a page.

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Wow , hope the family gets alot of support ... Hate to hear about fellow riders passing (even if it was years ago).

They have done well keeping their sons memory alive , kudos to them !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts