* Zero Gravity "double bubble" smoked windscreen
* Rear Hugger
* New Dunlop 208 front tire
* "No Cut" Frame Sliders
* Disk Lock w/ lock reminder
* New registration and Safety
* 7,500 Miles
* Extra factory Mirrors
* Recently Serviced - Flushed and changed coolant, changed oil and filter (synthetic oil), new spark plugs, bled brake system.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Great bike! But still $5500 is too high for a 2001. I would offer in the mid $4000 range. You can get a 2003 for $5500. I'm selling my wifes 2002 for less than that with light mods, but it's JMHO plus I have no idea what the prices are like in your area either. It does look like a clean bike.

rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I was thinking it was a little to high also but I am located in Oahu,. So the bikes have to be shipped out hear etc. Kellys bllue book quoted $5000 for it I'm thinking Ill be able to get it for around that price, maybe a little lower.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Check out the NADA value....... it will be a little more accurate. (From what I have seen)

Rob

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
ya and those little additives are basically nothing. all your getting is a different screen, mirrors, blinks, bolton can, frame slider. hardly anything to rave about. it does how ever appear clean. Which makes me think the guy did nothing but to to bike nights and sit on it
My bike is 6months old and looks more thrashed than that.

anyhow, it never hurts to offer less to and even appear to have the money easily avilable. Were all greedy souls.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yea really he didnt add anything special. I could even tell you the price of everything he put into it. Its all just for looks. Also those frames sliders look like the cheap kind. I know he said no-cut, but ive seen pretty shitty ones posted up on ebay for $20 bucks that were no cut.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Uh oh........... back to the fur stuff!!

rob

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm selling my 04 600 for 6500, but that's in Washington, DC area and I'm trying to sell it quick (to get something else)

But for Oahu, that doesn't sound too bad. Look at what other bikes are selling for and offer similar price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts