Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ride that track soon and I did a search for track days, but nothing but cars and KSS comes up. I want to go to KSS, but I need to save up the money. If you have any info, please let me know.
Thanks,

·
Registered
11 Posts
No they don't. This is the first year that they aren't allowing trackdays after the school is done. I know this because I just recently finished the Champion's Package that they offer. It was a "3-day"rush. I'm saving for next year already........

·
Registered
849 Posts
Actually 1014 you're wrong
, so cheer up
. I'll be doing a trackday there on May21-22 with NESBA. Then 2 wks later I hope to finally do Barber.
P.S. - don't take the slap personal...LOL By the way how was Turn 11-12 for you the first few times out. That has to be the scariest turn I've ever been on. Probably has something to do with the fact that was the first ever real elevation change I had experienced on the track.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I only got 4 laps before a flat tire, church delay and then session ending rain. That's not nearly enough time for me to unpucker. That track is SKEEEERIE!!

I'm back at it on the 21st!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want Road Atlanta, Barber and Laguna soo bad. I need to get the track bike ready !! Where kind I find a goo schedule for each track? I need to get my license. Maybe Wizard can get me taken care of. ???

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
these people are your best bet for said tracks. they haold a trackday at each one of the tracks.

no lic needed.

we havent been doing to many race lic schools latley ill let you know when we do

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Actually 1014 you're wrong
, so cheer up
. I'll be doing a trackday there on May21-22 with NESBA. Then 2 wks later I hope to finally do Barber.
P.S. - don't take the slap personal...LOL By the way how was Turn 11-12 for you the first few times out. That has to be the scariest turn I've ever been on. Probably has something to do with the fact that was the first ever real elevation change I had experienced on the track.
You want elevation changes..? come to cali...we gots lots a tracks wit elevation changes...

Dang flatlanders...

·
Registered
849 Posts
LOL...Hey for those looking for a comprehensive list of nationwide trackdays click here . It has most of the major trackday organizations listed...ENJOY!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts