Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 87 750 that as soon as I'm done rebuilding the tranny I'm going to sell it...anyone interested...its got old school full yoshimura exhaust, 89 rims powdercoated white, all plastics plus solo cover newly painted, new progressive springs in front as well as seals, dust covers, and slides, um its got the chrome end k & n filter pods and its been rejetted properly, its got a new progressive shock in the rear, its got a shindy steering dampner, flush mount turn signals, a lp windscreen, new d207's, and i can't think of anything else at the moment...

if anyones got any questions let me know...

by the way i live in central cali

·
Registered
263 Posts
B-boy,

I have been looking for a steering dampner for my '86 750 with no luck. Did you buy a "bike specific" one or the piston and brackets and make your own? Any info/pics you could give would be great, I am told these bikes have been know to give the "death shake" and I want to to something before it happens to me.

Thanks.

John

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by John250R:
B-boy,

I have been looking for a steering dampner for my '86 750 with no luck. Did you buy a "bike specific" one or the piston and brackets and make your own? Any info/pics you could give would be great, I am told these bikes have been know to give the "death shake" and I want to to something before it happens to me.

Thanks.

John
<hr></blockquote>

Its made by Shindy and it is bike specific...let me know though cause im a parts guy and i could get it at a discount and ship it to you for $6.50

...and as far as pics go give me some time and i'll get them but the bike is in a thousand pieces right now so it will be another week or two before I can sell it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
B-boy,

If you get a chance, get me a price on that damper, I want to get one.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts