Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what its called but I have seen it somewhere and I cant remember. Im looking for a clip on piece that goes on the bend of your exhaust so it doesnt get scraped up to bad if you drop it? does anyone know what Im talking about or am I just insane? any help will be appreciated?

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
does anyone know what Im talking about or am I just insane? any help will be appreciated?
INSANE..........please move along, nothing to see here.

njracer

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know what Uk sight That might be? I have a full yosh trs exhaust. And you thought I was insame Nj. Well, I am insane.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a full side curtain air bag system for my bike so I don't get any scratches when I fall?
Stick to riding in bounce-houses.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a full side curtain air bag system for my bike so I don't get any scratches when I fall?
Speaking of this Dainese leather future projects features an airbag packed gear that deflates when crashing. They even had Biaggi modeling it.
Its on www.dainese.com and if you click on d-tec then d-air you'll see it.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
Speaking of this Dainese leather future projects features an airbag packed gear that deflates when crashing. They even had Biaggi modeling it.
The tech has been in dev for what seems like ages.
Oh, and it's designed to INflate when crashing.

·
Registered
121 Posts

The tech has been in dev for what seems like ages.
Oh, and it's designed to INflate when crashing.
oops

1 - 11 of 11 Posts