Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i get that feeling on my bike sometimes.. i am 6'4 and i often feel too damn tall on a little tiny pocket bike...lol..anyone else?

·
Registered
46 Posts
6'1" here and never got that feeling yet. Are you getting cramped or just feel like you are too high in the air?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm 6'1" and I feel a tad too tall, like when in full tuck, my elbows overlap my knees. I feel like they should almost rest on my thighs, like that's how a bike is supposed to fit. But atleast I don't stick my elbows out like the mouse on the motorcycle.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
i'm 6'1" 190. Just sitting and cruising is really annoying. But cornering its all good. I'll get a knee down b4 someone else, just because of my heigth. So its not getting the knee down that matters, but since the knee is used just as an idictor - being taller might actually help you know how low you are before someone else. gotta find positive things in anything

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
In some situations I feel too long, but not too tall.......

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm 5' 8". So if anything I have the opposite prob.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
I'm 5' 8". So if anything I have the opposite prob.
About 5'8 also so nope never feel to tall

But it does turn out to be a bitch how low you gotta go to get that knee down unlike some 6'1 and up peopl I know on this thread

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeea man..i can drag my knee with out leaning the bike..lol...j/k..

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Well being 5'4" and dragging a knee for me is almost to the very edge of losing traction. When I drag a knee I know if I lean one to two more inches I'm going to low side it-I've found this out once on the track and once on the street. Not fun.

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah, i am about 5'6" and there is no way in hell i feel to tall. ha, all you tall people saying your to tall, i've never once thought that, but i've often wished it
i feel very short for the bike, but never short enough to sell my baby

·
Registered
303 Posts
yeah, i am about 5'6" and there is no way in hell i feel to tall. ha, all you tall people saying your to tall, i've never once thought that, but i've often wished it
i feel very short for the bike, but never short enough to sell my baby
haha.me too,im about your size.wish i was just ALIL BIT taller though.i sumtime feel to short actualy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts