Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Re: Do the carb\'d SRAD\'s need\'s the guage\'s conected to start?

My '99 600 started and ran just fine without any guages on it.

·
Yaah I know!
1,020 Posts

trying to scam the next buyer by showing him that the bike has only this many miles but really you runned it to the ground.
TSk TSK Shame on you

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

trying to scam the next buyer by showing him that the bike has only this many miles but really you runned it to the ground.
TSk TSK Shame on you
Hey thanks for your help, i realy appreciate it

To be precise i ran it in to a car, i just wanted to try and get it up and running so as i can try to sell it.... Thx laohu and Racer

·
Registered
4,361 Posts

TSk TSK Shame on you
Hey thanks for your help, i realy appreciate it

To be precise i ran it in to a car, i just wanted to try and get it up and running so as i can try to sell it.... Thx laohu and Racer

Ummm... in case you didn't know you are supposed to avoid hitting the cars.

Hope you're OK.

·
Yaah I know!
1,020 Posts

If you would have mentioned it in the first place, a comment like that would not be made. But here in Canada Toronto you have to be real carefull about this issue as people do it for that exact reason. I thought you were one of them. I take my comment back and I appoligize to you and good luck

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

If you would have mentioned it in the first place, a comment like that would not be made. But here in Canada Toronto you have to be real carefull about this issue as people do it for that exact reason. I thought you were one of them. I take my comment back and I appoligize to you and good luck
No problem mate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.