Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have absolutely had it with these incompitent FUCKS.

I was finishing up the clutch mod to my bike when I reached in to the large envelope my new clutch cover gasket came in and found a fucking CRANK CASE GASKET. :cursing:cursing:cursingI have had nothing but problems when getting parts from this dealership and I have had it. They are so incompitent that I had to tell them what year my "K6 Gixxer 1000" was.

No the mod won't be done until the weekend because I don't get out of work until after they close during the week. Jesus fucking Christ I am so angry I could kill someone. Not only was the gasket $12, but I had to wait almost two weeks to get it because I guess a clutch over basket isn't something fucking common enough to keep on hand at a goddamn service department in the ONLY Suzuki shop for 40 miles in any goddamn direction. Fuck's sake.

One of their sales guys, Greg, is a great guy to work with. If you find a deal at this dealership, buy from him, but fuck that place for parts.

Spaceport Cycles
480 N. Washington Ave.
Titusville, FL 32796

·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
So i guess you won't be dealing with those guys anymore.....

that sux..

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So i guess you won't be dealing with those guys anymore.....

that sux..
Haha...yeah. I was pretty mad when I wrote that. So mad in fact that I didn't realize I typed "clutch over basket" instead of "clutch cover gasket." :lol

But I won't do anymore parts business with them. I am having them exchange the gasket they gave me and then I am done with them.

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as much as I hate to say it Con's house of power is pretty close, but they are just as big assholes there as well
Ah, the House of Pain. Yeah, I've never done business with them and I don't intend to start. some friends fo mine have and said they were cool and others said they were asses.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
thanks 4 the info

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,374 Posts
Plan ahead a little next time and go with these people:
http://flatoutmotorcycles.com/Default.asp
Cheapest place in the country. But the orders usually take 2 weeks to fill.
I live about 15 miles from them. They're douche bags too. My friend can't get $80 out of them. He had to order a part. They ordered the wrong one. Waited 2 months before he called over and said "what the hell". Oh... we didn't get the new one ordered. So he said screw it, give me my money back. All they'll do is give him store credit.

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
I have absolutely had it with these incompitent FUCKS.

I was finishing up the clutch mod to my bike when I reached in to the large envelope my new clutch cover gasket came in and found a fucking CRANK CASE GASKET. :cursing:cursing:cursingI have had nothing but problems when getting parts from this dealership and I have had it. They are so incompitent that I had to tell them what year my "K6 Gixxer 1000" was.

No the mod won't be done until the weekend because I don't get out of work until after they close during the week. Jesus fucking Christ I am so angry I could kill someone. Not only was the gasket $12, but I had to wait almost two weeks to get it because I guess a clutch over basket isn't something fucking common enough to keep on hand at a goddamn service department in the ONLY Suzuki shop for 40 miles in any goddamn direction. Fuck's sake.

One of their sales guys, Greg, is a great guy to work with. If you find a deal at this dealership, buy from him, but fuck that place for parts.

Spaceport Cycles
480 N. Washington Ave.
Titusville, FL 32796

I was telling one of my salesmen about your post on here, and he said he used to work with Greg at different shop years back, and that he is cool as fuck.
:cheers

sucks about the shitty parts dept.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I
I have absolutely had it with these incompitent FUCKS. found a fucking CRANK CASE GASKET. :cursing:cursing:cursingI have had nothing but problems when getting parts from this dealership and I have had it. They are so incompitent that I had to tell them what year my "K6 Gixxer 1000" was. Jesus fucking Christ I am so angry I could kill someone. had to wait almost two weeks, isn't something fucking common enough to keep on hand at a goddamn service department in the ONLY Suzuki shop for 40 miles in any goddamn direction. Fuck's sake. fuck that place for parts.

Spaceport Cycles
480 N. Washington Ave.
Titusville, FL 32796
I am a very sensitive guy, and for some reason I have a feeling these guys have pissed you off maybe?? Been in your shoes, sorry bro. Go take a dump on their front step in the middle of the night after some Take-a Taco & Tequila. :punk

·
Dead dino destroyer
4,694 Posts
I live about 15 miles from them. They're douche bags too. My friend can't get $80 out of them. He had to order a part. They ordered the wrong one. Waited 2 months before he called over and said "what the hell". Oh... we didn't get the new one ordered. So he said screw it, give me my money back. All they'll do is give him store credit.
The online part is ok. I've spent shitloads with them, always happy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I totally agree with this thread! I recently left my bike with them to fix a problem with the carborator. It was flooding with gas while it sat, fouling the plugs when I tried to start it. After waiting 2 hours in Titusville, I got it back in exactly the same condition as when I left it, only I was $187 poorer. So I called them (Dustin) to explain the situation to try to work something out. He insisted I bring it back. I didn't want to bring it back because the mechanic's version of what they did to the bike did not match what Dustin said. He said they did a complete cleaning. The mechanic said it didn't need to be cleaned, so they never cleaned it.

Conclusion: Based on my observations of how they do business, I didn't trust them to have them work on it again. I asked Dustin for a partial refund and he refused. They got $187 of my money for doing shit to my bike!!

I think they are a bunch of rip off artists and would never EVER go there again!!

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
I totally agree with this thread! I recently left my bike with them to fix a problem with the carborator. It was flooding with gas while it sat, fouling the plugs when I tried to start it. After waiting 2 hours in Titusville, I got it back in exactly the same condition as when I left it, only I was $187 poorer. So I called them (Dustin) to explain the situation to try to work something out. He insisted I bring it back. I didn't want to bring it back because the mechanic's version of what they did to the bike did not match what Dustin said. He said they did a complete cleaning. The mechanic said it didn't need to be cleaned, so they never cleaned it.

Conclusion: Based on my observations of how they do business, I didn't trust them to have them work on it again. I asked Dustin for a partial refund and he refused. They got $187 of my money for doing shit to my bike!!

I think they are a bunch of rip off artists and would never EVER go there again!!
8 y/o thread. C'mon man. But I guess they still suck 8 years later. :lol

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts

Could file a complaint with the BBB, might make them re-evaluate their business practices.

Yeah, no kidding! Good customer service goes a long way. I think some.business owners take that for.granted. You would think it would be common sense.
Exactly...that's what happened to Downers Grove Yamaha near me
Brick and mortar businesses should be doing it better...much better. The internet is huge competition for physical businesses.

I've delt with businesses like that myself that have been around twice as long and are still surviving. It's unreal.
"A fool and his money are soon parted" and there are too many fools who don't realize they are fools and/or are getting ripped off. Not different from dealers charging $60-80 to do a diagnostic which consists of plugging in a $15 toggle switch (retail) and "pulling" the computer code or if at least a little moral, will not charge for the diagnostic if you let them fix the bike.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
20 Replies
19 Participants
d207gp
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing