Registered
694 Posts
Its fake

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
fake:

adj.
Having a false or misleading appearance; fraudulent.

n.
One that is not authentic or genuine; a sham.

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
nobody knows for sure that its fake. but the fact that there is no blood splatter after getting shot in the face and no blood trails after being dragged across the room doesnt look normal. plus there is no muzzle flash during some of the bursts. still could be real though, but the only person who knows for sure are the people who were there or set it up. plus if this were real it probably would haveben all over the news.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Look at how the guy was shaking and pasting back and forth after he killed the robber. No matter of how good of an actor you are, you can't pull that shit off like that.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
give me a break, if some squid, untrained fat boy really shot someone... he would be in the fetal position crying.

Even if your trained... actually killing someone is quite the experience ( so I am told )

Besides, what clothing store keeps a gun that accessable? And that close to customers. From the corner of the counter, any ass-face could of grabbed it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
COme on he is hiding behind a clothes rack shooting. Do you think Clothes are going to stop a bullet. Give me a break. Everything down to the dick dragging that fat ass is fake. The fake ass actor shot the other guy like 12 times, he would be a bloody mess. Shit the cashier would have blood on him from being so close. FAKE

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
give me a break, if some squid, untrained fat boy really shot someone... he would be in the fetal position crying.

Even if your trained... actually killing someone is quite the experience ( so I am told )
This is very true. Makes you feel sick to your stomach and your head swims.

But I wouldn't know about that.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
and watch the muzzle flash (it's white) totally fake

1 - 15 of 15 Posts