Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I feel dumb I just found out motomummy was local to me. Now I need to Google and see if you all have a store I can just pick up from instead of ordering for delivery.
Something something gattis church rd. Round rock Texas...... you're welcome for the help... :shifty :lmao

·
Nothing but Adrenaline-Fueled Business Ends
25,701 Posts
Something something gattis church rd. Round rock Texas...... you're welcome for the help... :shifty :lmao
:lol

Gattis School, but i'll give you points for getting the rest of it right since you don't live here :bounce

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
I feel dumb I just found out motomummy was local to me. Now I need to Google and see if you all have a store I can just pick up from instead of ordering for delivery.

Yes, we have a store Tue-Sat 10-5pm for the showroom. Stop by and check the stuff out any time. You can also order online and do in store pickup. Whichever you prefer.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
The OP hasn't been back on since he posted this thread...

:dunno
Same issue via email. Hopefully he'll contact us back in one method or another so we can clarify and done what he wants. Lots of ways to solve this, split shipment, substitute products, etc.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
:lol

Gattis School, but i'll give you points for getting the rest of it right since you don't live here :bounce
Fuck.... I went back and forth between church and school. Then I was like "who names a road xyz school road? Must be church...."... :facepalm

·
Registered
610 Posts
On the way to Cali from Vegas the off ramp from i15 is zzyxyz

Sent from my toaster.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts