Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Dawkins is a great safety. I put him up there with Ed Reed and Polamalu as the top safeties in the game right now.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
dont forget asante(sp?) samuel

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Dawkins is my fav player. Dude lays it all out every game. Philly better resign him this offseason.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Dawkins is a great safety. I put him up there with Ed Reed and Polamalu as the top safeties in the game right now.
Totally agree. Dawkins is one of the few safeties that comes to play and does play consistent on every play, every game. You don't see that level of play to much anymore in the NFL and I love it even though I don't like the team he plays for...they're going :thumbdown

The Lions :lol or having Al Davis as your owner :spit
:lol

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dawkins is my fav player. Dude lays it all out every game. Philly better resign him this offseason.

To those that said he has lost a step..........I take it they haven't seen his last 4 games :rolleyes

show him the money :punk :punk

·
Registered
168 Posts
If Baltimore can squeeze out the win this sunday, they will crush philly or AZ. Dont like the eagles but Dawkins is pretty sick.

<Ray Lewis> Any dogs in the house?!!!!
<Ravens> whoo whoo whoo whoo!!!!!
<Ray Lewis> What time is it?!!!!!!
<Ravens> GAME TIME!!!!!!!!

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
philly is a much different team than baltimore saw 8 weeks ago........

but first thing is first, they have to play a tough Cards team, that all aspects of their game have improved in the past 4 weeks

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
If Baltimore can squeeze out the win this sunday, they will crush philly or AZ. Dont like the eagles but Dawkins is pretty sick.

<Ray Lewis> Any dogs in the house?!!!!
<Ravens> whoo whoo whoo whoo!!!!!
<Ray Lewis> What time is it?!!!!!!
<Ravens> GAME TIME!!!!!!!!

I doubt bmore will "crush" anyone. They're more of a ball control, win the close one with solid D kind of team. If they open up the playbook and let Flacco toss that ball around a bit more then yes I'd agree they could beat anyone as long as Cool Joe doesnt make mistakes. But as of right now it's...run, run, pass on their 3 downs for the Ravens. Dont get me wrong...I like the team, just they're not built for a shootout. And all those 3-n-outs on offense will eventually wear down the D.

Imagine this team though in another year or two with Flacco more seasoned and a WR that can stretch the field....hmmm I hear Ocho Cinco might be released/traded. And he and Ray Lewis do have a good relationship (food for thought) ;)

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Ocho would be a nice piece. Let Desean run around in the slot, he'd cause more havoc there than being a primary receiver. Im was hoping they'd make a push for Boldin when he was upset in AZ. Deal Sheppard while his stock was still high.

Pitt will beat Baltimore. BMore can only bank on Reed making plays but so much. Its basically the same Ravens team that won in what 01. Great D with a ball control O. BUT!! They're offense was better back then. Dilfer is no great, but was a veteran and could be trusted to make smart decisions. They still have yet to turn Flacco loose, and when they do its going to be too late. And Lewis pounding the rock back then was far more effective than McClain/McGhee. None the less it should be a good weekend of football!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts