Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be installing my Full Akra evo 2 this weekend and was wondering if I will run into heat issues. I don't want to melt my fairings or anything else. What have you guys done about this? If I need the reflective tape, where do I get the quality stuff?

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
Assuming you are on a K5/6

Right side OEM part # 94472-41G00 (front part)
Right side OEM part # 94472-41G10 (back part)
Left side OEM part # 94482-41G00

Any Suzuki dealer.

For the price of them its worthwhile putting them on.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
closetotheedge said:
Assuming you are on a K5/6

Right side OEM part # 94472-41G00 (front part)
Right side OEM part # 94472-41G10 (back part)
Left side OEM part # 94482-41G00

Any Suzuki dealer.

For the price of them its worthwhile putting them on.
Yes, I have an 06. Should I order these from Suzuki that you have specified to place over the stock ones that are already there? Two layers??? Please let me know guys. Thanks

·
Registered
431 Posts
You can also buy sheets of the self-adhesive heat shield from directtuning.com or pegasusautoracing.com. May want to compare prices...just a thought.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2THRU said:
You can also buy sheets of the self-adhesive heat shield from directtuning.com or pegasusautoracing.com. May want to compare prices...just a thought.
Thanks guys for the info! I called up my favorite Zook dealer in Valdosta Ga and he got me all the OEM pieces for around $35. Thats not too bad huh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.