Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought the squirrel was funny. He looks like he is not too sure if my statue is fake or not. :lol The deer was either licking or smelling my camera at night, not sure which. Both from an auto game camera on my property.

Attachments

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTF is YOUR problem bitch!!

Fucking squirrels. There's a reason their sack to body size ratio is that high. Ever tried to rig a squirrel proof bird feeder? They laugh at our engineering.
:spit Yes, they are virtually unstoppable at a feeder. I haven't had feeders in years because of that. I keep a salt lick out all the time for the deer, & if we get a long snow cover I'll buy a big sack of feed corn for them. I had this big turkey come in yesterday. The hawk was a few weeks ago, I was surprised the motion beam could catch a flying bird.

Attachments

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts

Mutual of Old Fart's Wild Kingdom.

What about bird-brain. Is he back this year?

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Mutual of Old Fart's Wild Kingdom.

What about bird-brain. Is he back this year?
Haven't seen him yet, I hope nothing happened to him & he comes back again. He'll be surprised that I have an eagle statue under his roosting tree. Nothing cooler than having a bald eagle living on your property. I put a groundhog out for him but one of the foxes stole it the first night. I never knew it until I got the new camera that a red fox & a gray fox come through every night now, usually 4-5 am.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Maybe the statue is making him think "aw man, another eagle took my tree!!!! Time to find a new home :crying"
One of my buddies said the same thing. :lol

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts

:spit:spit

Attachments

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

:spit:spit
:lmao :lmao Love it, great job, definitely saving that. I thought it was so funny that picture got caught automatically but looks so posed.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
A few more. The squirrel is a real trip! I've never seen a squirrel hanging out like he's at a spa with his best friend.

Red fox rolling through as dawn breaks, 2 white tail bucks starting to grow their horns, doe trying to figure out what the eagle statue is.

Attachments

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
Too funny about the squirrel. It's like he's thinking how awesome it is to hang-out with an eagle that isn't eating him.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know, I've actually never seen a squirrel just hang out like that. Usually something would eat them before long if they did that!

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
From a few days ago. I thought the first one was funny as hell. That is one weird look on the does face! The other 2 were at dawn, the camera takes crazy good shots for an automatic game camera. Last 2 are a red fox & a raccoon.

Attachments

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol My bald eagle hasn't been back this year though, that sucks.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts