Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the Denver offense could have converted some more first downs and not forced the defense to play the entire game they may have had more of a chance to win the game. My hats off to the Ravens defense because it was able to do what no other team has been able to do.. look stupid and useless. I was thinking this was going to be Denver's first loss of the season since they're on a roll and didn't need the victory for anything other than to have a perfect record and Baltimore is nearing desperation so they HAD to have this game. I really like Baltimore as well so if Denver was going to lose to any team I'm alright with the 7th game against the Ravens in Baltimore. I've had this one circled on the calendar for quite some time now and had a feeling I would be creating this post. Congrats Ravens fans and hopefully they can turn this into a string of wins.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
If the Denver offense could have converted some more first downs and not forced the defense to play the entire game they may have had more of a chance to win the game. My hats off to the Ravens defense because it was able to do what no other team has been able to do.. look stupid and useless. I was thinking this was going to be Denver's first loss of the season since they're on a roll and didn't need the victory for anything other than to have a perfect record and Baltimore is nearing desperation so they HAD to have this game. I really like Baltimore as well so if Denver was going to lose to any team I'm alright with the 7th game against the Ravens in Baltimore. I've had this one circled on the calendar for quite some time now and had a feeling I would be creating this post. Congrats Ravens fans and hopefully they can turn this into a string of wins.
Congrats though, 6-1 is still a great record. Broncos SHOULD win their division. Vikings are having their way with the Packers SO FAR. Lets hope they can keep it up.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I took three underdog games this afternoon. I have the Vikings, Panthers and Jags. I also put down a little $50 parlay on the three that pays over $1,500 if they all three win. Looking decent so far.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
AND the signature mark of the Vikings start to show:dissapointed

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn Jags anyway. :cursing :banghead

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
I didn't get to watch the Ravens Broncos game. Looked to be a defensive struggle. None the less the Ravens are a good team and as you said they needed a win. But with this one in the past, they have more desperate teams on the way. Steelers, Giants, Chargers... They should def win the division. Quite the turn around from Shanahan.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't get to watch the Ravens Broncos game. Looked to be a defensive struggle. None the less the Ravens are a good team and as you said they needed a win. But with this one in the past, they have more desperate teams on the way. Steelers, Giants, Chargers... They should def win the division. Quite the turn around from Shanahan.
Steelers game will be quite difficult. I don't think either the Giants or the Chargers are anything to fear at this point. Giants got crushed yesterday and the Chargers barely managed a win against the Raiders.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Probably a loss that wont hurt them in the grand scheme of things. SD tried to give the game to Oakland....but the Raiders are so inept...which is fine with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts