Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O3' GSXR 750
WHEN BLIPING THROTTLE BIKE HAS A DELAY.
DID PLUG CHANGE, FILTER CLEAN ETC... AND STILL HAS A DELAY. ANY ONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM? NEED HELP

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CHECKED THROTTLE CABLE ALREADY. GOOD

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THROTTLE RESPONSE ISNT AS RESPONSIVE WHEN PULLED BACK QUICKLY. COMPARED TO 04' AND 05' MODELS. WHY? NEED HELP PLS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What extras do you have on bike? pc3? pipe? clutch? i am in italy and have just found on ebay a piece that voids a sensor and takes care of that problem. I dont have a problem but was told that when you ride mtns/tight corners that with this piece you have imediate throttle respons..I will find the exact name and everything that it does. Then i will post it here for yah. it costs 24 bucks...pretty cheap..also check to make sure that your chain is not loose...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WELL THE PROBLEM HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE SINCE I BOUGHT THE BIKE. I HAD ADDED A BOLT ON TRS YOSHI PIPE, POWER COMMANDER MAPPED FOR THE BIKE (USB), TRE, RK 520 CONVERTION ONE DOWN IN THE FRONT AND ONE UP IN THE REAR FOR MORE TORQUE. BIKE RUNS GREAT. I JUST DONT LIKE THE THROTTLE RESPONSE. IF THE BIKE IS JUST ON THE SIDE STAND, NETURAL, ETC... NOT MOVING. YOU TWIST THE TROTTLE BACK FAST AND IT DOESNT RESPOND AS FAST IT HAS A LITTLE DELAY. IM TRYING TO FIND SOME ADJUSTER SCREW ON THE TROTTLE BODY. IT SEEMS LIKE THERE NOT ALIGNED OR IN SEQUENCE WITH ONE ANOTHER. I WANT THAT RESPONSE LIKE THE NEWER BIKES. TRY TWISTING THE TROTTLE BACK QUICK (SNAP IT BACK AND LET IT GO) NEWER BIKES RESPOND QUICKER THAN THE OLDER ONES OR IT MIGHT JUST BE MY BIKE. MY BIKE HAS NOT BEEN ABUSED. I FOLLOWED THE PROPER BREAKIN PERIOD. NEED HELP. THANKS

·
Registered
3 Posts
So you have a TRE and it doesn't work? Still have delay in throttle response? I have an k3 750 and i have immediate response with the throttle and i dont have the TRE on yet. i have the PC, full yosh, barnett clutch and thats it... I'll check with a few of my partnas here in Italy and see what they say..give me a day or two..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry about the caps im just used to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts