Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Engloid said:
I enjoy this site, and didn't have any problems when I paid my funds, but I think it's obvious that speed is an issue in giving out the R's. Seriously... is there no way that you can set up an email account that is ONLY for paypal notifications of membership payments, and that becomes the #1 job of each day, or at least every 3-4?
well we did set filtering so that they go to a folder, but that fails on occasion to route them properly - they often go to spam folder!

then add to the fact that members have different email addy's (paypal to what they use here) then through in the fact that this software is supposed to automatically add you to the new group. That is a problem because it does not record a member name with a donation!

I am amazed that we even get around to giving out any red R's at all :piss:

·
Banned
196 Posts
humm i didnt even have to wait 1 day. I think i paid and had my red R in like a couple of hours!

However, I paid paypal and yes it does not record member names with payment. However, in the paypal button options you can create a place for users to write any comments along with sending the payment. In there is where people could put their username .. .that is if someone fixes the paypal button to enable this feature! No complaints here tho!

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
counteru said:
humm i didnt even have to wait 1 day. I think i paid and had my red R in like a couple of hours!

However, I paid paypal and yes it does not record member names with payment. However, in the paypal button options you can create a place for users to write any comments along with sending the payment. In there is where people could put their username .. .that is if someone fixes the paypal button to enable this feature! No complaints here tho!
not with the way Vbulletin has setup the Subscriptions :(

we had really hoped that it would work fine, one of the reasons we switched over

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mr Gixxer said:
oh and FYI, that post your referring to with the 40+ pages post was started by an Admin after the big software upgrade that resulted in the loss of the Red Rs for a large number of our members. That post allowed us to manually give back all the Red Rs to these members.

Of which I was one of the people who was left out my old name was 93gsxr_newbie and I thank the admins for getting me back my Red R and I will have no problem with giving another 10 later this year. I understand that people are busy and can't get to every email.:punk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Paid for the Red R. Got the Red R within a few hours. It must be my mind control powers...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts