Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Butthurt Fake NOS wanting Poser
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone familiar with the deck of cards workout? I was introduce to it by my drill sergeants and have since used it since I've left training.. as you know a deck has 4 suits. what you do is assign a suit with an exercise so say I get 9 clubs... I assigned diamond push-ups to the clubs so in turn I would do 9 diamond push-ups, pick another card and so on until the deck is gone... with 30 sec breaks in between... I've definitely seen gains and more definition in my body... anyone else here use this program?

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
anyone familiar with the deck of cards workout? I was introduce to it by my drill sergeants and have since used it since I've left training.. as you know a deck has 4 suits. what you do is assign a suit with an exercise so say I get 9 clubs... I assigned diamond push-ups to the clubs so in turn I would do 9 diamond push-ups, pick another card and so on until the deck is gone... with 30 sec breaks in between... I've definitely seen gains and more definition in my body... anyone else here use this program?
wouldnt it make more sense to assign diamond push ups to the diamond suite???? :lol

·
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wouldnt it make more sense to assign diamond push ups to the diamond suite???? :lol
yes, however, I didnt think of it that way and I use what was typed as an example... anyways, I was hoping to get mature responses however seeing that it more than likely wont happen, mods feel free to close/lock the thread. have a good day.

·
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'am in a engineer unit, but I'am a Fueler. I did basic in fort jackson and ait in fort lee, spent 3 month's at fort knox and went to Iraq and no more being a fueler from there lol :punk. How about yourself?.
Im a MP.. did OSUT @ Fort Leonard Wood.. what is your MOS now?

·
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still a fueler, but I'am getting out on medical discharge. I drove truck's in Iraq and thnx to a crazy nco I will alway's have headache's near the rightside of my head lol
dam that sucks... at least you'll get a check for the rest of your life..

·
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
true, and if that deck of card's does'nt work out try the pyramid's. Work's out great to
I thought about it, but I'll wait till I hit the wall with this program then i'll switch it up.. gotta head out though. Take it easy man.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Never heard of it. I want to see if I got this right every suit gets one exercise so four exercises per deck, and the number on the card determins the amount of reps. Do you change the exercise up day to day or always keep it the same.

·
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Never heard of it. I want to see if I got this right every suit gets one exercise so four exercises per deck, and the number on the card determins the amount of reps. Do you change the exercise up day to day or always keep it the same.
like lamar said, you can keep it the same or change it up.. I personally keep it the same.

also, I make all face cards and the ACE 15 reps and joker is whatever you choose but 25 reps.. good luck.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
might give this a try.

you could add the pyramid into this, like... diamond suit is diamond push ups.. you pick a 9 of diamonds. So you go up to 9 and then back down...and so on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
6 Participants
Lamar9875
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing