Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup yo!!

I'm new here, I'm from Toronto, Canada, this is my first post. Have been riding an 2003 R6 for 3 years and was ready for something new. I usee to be on R6messagenet for you Yamaha fans, my handle was SONIC6. It was a great site then evberyone went pussyboy. So I jumped ship and have my new 750 coming in 2 weeks!! Can't wait.

But I'm still undecided with the colour. I'm torn between black/red and the traditional blue/white. None of my local dealers have the the black/red and I can't find any pics on the internet either. There are tons professional pics from the Suzuki website and other places, but I want to see an ACTUAL pic of one, like in front of your house, or in the garage. It'll give me a better sense of what it looks like.

Your help would be appreciated. Anyway, great site guys.

·
Registered
375 Posts
ahh dont listen to those guys, of course the blue/white is fast ;). nice choice on switching too, i also came from a '03 r6 and was on r6mn (b6bydesign). my favorite 750 color has been the burgundy/black. i assume thats the red you're referring to since the 750 doesnt come in the bright red. it was absolutely beautiful. if i was in the market for a 750 i would have bought it the minute i saw it in the showroom. ill see if i can dig up some pictures for ya.

edit: here ya go man. this is under200's bike.

·
Registered
375 Posts
wish the "post up your 750 thread" would have been transferred over with the software upgrade.
heres koskesh's bike:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SO SICK DUDE!! Ya that's the stuff right there, I meant the burgundy/black, shit looks tight.

But GOD DAMN IT, I'm still loving the blue/white :cursing:

So how you liking the 750 from the R6? Hows the power dfiference?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Blue and White looks killer when you see it in person. I don't know about the burgundy/black.

Btw, why do these new gixxers look so ugly in pictures yet when you see em in "real life" they look totally different, awesome. :confuzzled: :blink:

·
Registered
375 Posts
sonic - i actually have a new 600, not 750. but i love it, feels a lot better then my r6 did. not sure why exactly, but it just seems to fit me a lot better. i feel as if i have a lot more control over the bike then i did on my r6. the blue/white is nice, but the maroon is so unique. i originally wanted the white/grey 600 but the blue rims on the 600 sucked me in. best of luck with whatever color you go with! im sure you will not be dissapointed.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I'm here to tell ya that seeing pics I was glued on the black yellow. At Daytona I saw the black/red (burgundy whatever). My deposit went to the black/red. You have to see it in person it's what everyone was drooling over.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I am having the same problem myself I was going to get the blue/white but everyeon said just check out the black/burg you will like it alot.

Saw pics on another site and the color sorta shifts in the sun, going to see the bike tomorrow morning if I like she is mine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts