Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I haven't been drinking.........that's right ladies........one last blast in
2015!!!! A few of us toyed with the idea of riding last sun but we never
made it out. But this weekend will be in the lower 60s all over. So long story short......

1030am this Sunday at the circle, the kickstands will be up at 11am sharp!!!! Post up if you are coming out:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Two of us went and did the 44/55 run and had a good ride. Most likely that was the last of the season

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Mitch you have been MIA for quite some time

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn Rob, we didn't leave the circle until 1130 or so, guys kept coming and wanting to talk. I was very surprised the roads were very empty further west. Me, Ernie and Jeff had a blast as usual. We did the Middletown run. Jef took us on a tour of those roads off of 206 that you and him have done Mitch. I liked them but the sun went down kinda quick and I had a tinted visor on. :suicide. You are correct Mitch, Ernie and I have done more track days than street rides this season.

Rich, I haven't seen any of youse Jersey boys this season except for Bart. Hopefully in 2016 we will see youse guys at a track day or a BM run. You know we still throw down at lunch time with the gourmet burgers and dogs trackside......PICK IT UP!!!! :cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
John was Rick there talking shit as usual? :lol

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep Rick was there, he said he wants to get a 600 and a trailer for track days. I am guessing he is hooked.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
It'll be the fastest,baddest 600 known to man no matter what he gets

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow........this sun coming is looking awesome, mid to upper 60s!!!!
What the hell is going on, no complaints here. Merry Xmas to all!!!

I might take a ride down to the circle this sun, 12/27 around 1030 or 11am, to see what's up.:cheers:cheers

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes the 2015 riding season is a wrap. I got in lots of track days and some good street runs. We had some good runs in November and a good run in December. Hopefully ole man winter won't linger on into APRIL like he has the last few seasons.

I am looking forward to trying LIMEROCK and hitting NJMP & POCONO in 2016! Of course NYST is my home track and I will do most of my track days there.:cheers

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's up ladies, just checking in...... That week the ground hog didn't see his shadow felt like spring would be coming early. It has been cold and snowy and sloppy ever since. I am not complaining, this winter hasn't been nowhere as bad as last winter so far. We are more than half way thru feb!!!! This weekend is looking rather nice, high in the low 50s. Hopefully I will be able to wash the salt and dirt off my cars.
Not even thinking about moving the bike out of her winter resting area in the corner of the garage. Yes I had to put baby in the corner......and
move the snow blower front and center.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Hey Grandpa havent heard from you in some time. My babies are sleeping nice and warm in the basement waiting for warm weather and clean,salt free roads:thumbup

Attachments

Reactions: fuzzdangerous

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What's up there Rob, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!! Looks like you have a bike repair shop, I will be coming over with some coronas to get some stuff done before riding season. :cheers

The grand kid will be the big ONE next week!!!!!! Holy shit time flies homie!:surprise:

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts