·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Gixxer.com Contact Us Form - your ability to choose

The following message was sent to you via the Gixxer.com Contact Us form by Big Lou.

--------------------------------

Dont bother emailing me back its a fake. I have been banned from ur internet gang land of computer queers. I want you to know that if I EVER catch you outside in the real world I will kill you. Im serious, you will be murdered and you family slaughtered. Im not mentally ok and things will happen if i we ever cross paths. I will question people about who you are, I already know where a majority of you live, including the farmers. You will be killed, and Im not kidding either. Death is on its way, and dont mistake this as a young kid trying to be be funny. Im not stable and I am under investigation as we speak for other things such as this. Im leaving now to find you. All of you. see you soon.....

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102544
IP Address: 207.144.102.140
User Name: Big Lou
User ID: 60228

·
Registered
724 Posts
hahahahah this kid is defintely have mentally illness!!!
Big Lou did you know that you can go into jail for this message?? By threating others?

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
man I love banning internet tough guy wannabe's makes it that much more enjoyable when they send emails like that that prove they arent as tough as they think :lol

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
:spit

i think a small boy made the same threat to me in 3rd grade once. i chased him down on the playground, tackled him and shoved sand down his throat.

what a pansy. him's just a lil guy, we should feel sorry for the prick....

and yet...somehow...all i want to do is laugh at him :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
If he wants to come to my house, he'd better bring a Howitzer. What a fucking dumbshit. After he sent that email, he could show up on your doorstep and you could shoot him even if he turned out to be unarmed. You could easily say you were afraid for your life. :lol

What a Grade A assclown.

·
Banned
3,512 Posts
seriously one big Asshat there wasn't any point to that message. And as said above if anyone really wanted to you could have that message traced back to the computer it came from, and he would be arrested for Criminal threat class 1 felony baby. ROFL.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
well.. since he's banned.. i wonder if he'll even be able to see this :p
im a 'prospect' does that count? :lol
yah come find me asap.. like when im under arms and surrounded also by others in the desert :p

:shakinghead

·
Registered
19,670 Posts
ok so am i the only one that think that this is reza seeing her already has threatened to kill me? '

and if it is how can he kills us all in one suicide bombin?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Can you say blanket party?:hammer

·
Premium Member
73,269 Posts
:wtf :lol

·
Registered
19,670 Posts
c5homer said:
what did i miss ? why is he so p'd off.
he was in the farm starting shit so we should him what was up he kept ullin shit being a douchebag so mpd banned him from seeing the farm section of the site

well he came back with a new name and what not and went in the farm and started shit with gixxervixxen and some others so mpd banned his ass and well u see the letter:lol

·
Banned
16,404 Posts
must be a slow posting week......

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
beck26 said:
seriously one big Asshat there wasn't any point to that message. And as said above if anyone really wanted to you could have that message traced back to the computer it came from, and he would be arrested for Criminal threat class 1 felony baby. ROFL.
Check out the thread about it Mr. G. made in Anything Goes. The fucktard is getting pwned... :biggrin

1 - 20 of 46 Posts