Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Bah .. i wanted to add the picture .. but the mobile is been all screwy.

Driven ultra light steel 520 chain kit with the RK chainbreaker/rivet tool.

damn you .. damn you .. motomummy

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Glad you got it quickly :) Post up a pic when it's all installed!

Sorry about the wallet...If you put the front sprocket in your wallet at least it will be heavy again :cheers

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
Only in Australia? :shifty
:lol

No, can't do that and what is the deal with Motomummy and Australia anyway?
there was a three-month period where like five different aussies were bitching about the 'mummy and stg not bending over backward for foolish demands/internet tough-guying/foolish customers.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
there was a three-month period where like five different aussies were bitching about the 'mummy and stg not bending over backward for foolish demands/internet tough-guying/foolish customers.
Well see, he should be all-out banned. People have complained from the States how much he sucks 'cause they ordered the wrong part, then sold it and bitched he wouldn't refund their money or send the right part. The mummy is a nuisance all around!

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
Well see, he should be all-out banned. People have complained from the States how much he sucks 'cause they ordered the wrong part, then sold it and bitched he wouldn't refund their money or send the right part. The mummy is a nuisance all around!
he has gotten me into trouble a couple of times after the gf answered the door to the mailman with $1000 worth of parts.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
he has gotten me into trouble a couple of times after the gf answered the door to the mailman with $1000 worth of parts.
See, the Mummy must go for the good of the forum. I mean great customer service, great prices, free and quick shipping, he has sucked to many members in already.

BAN the MUMMY!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
I don't get too many bike parts delivered to my door (go figure :wacko), but I get busted with gun parts all the time LOL. Our shipping receiving dept now knows if gun boxes get delivered to hide them until the wife isn't around :fact no joke!

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
Glad you got it quickly :) Post up a pic when it's all installed!

Sorry about the wallet...If you put the front sprocket in your wallet at least it will be heavy again :cheers
speaking of wallets..you guys should sell MM wallets! nice leather ones with the MM logo on it :biggrin

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Exceptional service and super fast shipping.

No pictures tonight ... Stupid washer behind the front sprocket nut is the hold up. Previous owner/who ever did the sprocket forgot to put the washer back.

Oh .. Any tip on pressing the master link? Drove me nuts cuz it wouldn't stay still after I lined it up and use the tool. I ended up doing one pin at a time just to get it to stay then back to pressing both at the same time.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts