Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just trying to get myself ready for when the ins. company cut me a cheque for my bike (should be written off). So I'm looking for some dealers in ontario (links please) to check out current and overstock, as I'd like to get a new(er) bike. So, if you have any links please post 'em up. Yeah, I've got a stash, but asking you guys might yield a few I haven't seen or visited.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,565 Posts

·
Registered
11,565 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
there's

Bob's motorsport in chatham (an hour south of london)
1-519-354-6377

nice people... small shop.... they carry yami and suzuki... bought my R6 and gsxr 1000 from them....

In windsor there a new dealership

Legends..... they carry kawi and triumph
1-519-969-4799
www.legendsmotorsports.com

not sure if they have any zx10r left... but i think they have some 636s left...

pm me if you need any more info...

later......

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the links guys! Canuk, that legens link doesn't go to the website.. some bought up URL that goes to a search/links page

Still waiting on hearing from insurance... they take too long.. I want a bike dammit. Actually, I just want to know if they're writing my bike (they should) or not (not worth fixing).

And don't worry, for anyone who doesn't know, the accident wasn't my fault and the cager got charged, so I'm not trying to drive up everyone's insurance with a bullshit claim

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
cuebert said:
Thanks for the links guys! Canuk, that legens link doesn't go to the website.. some bought up URL that goes to a search/links page

Still waiting on hearing from insurance... they take too long.. I want a bike dammit. Actually, I just want to know if they're writing my bike (they should) or not (not worth fixing).

And don't worry, for anyone who doesn't know, the accident wasn't my fault and the cager got charged, so I'm not trying to drive up everyone's insurance with a bullshit claim

hmmmm yeah your right..... sorry about that...not sure whats up but they did have an add in the paper a while back.... trying to clear out stock.....

what are you looking at getting ???

oh and I'd check how your insurance works.... if you make so many clames in so many years they can drop you or raise your rates.... I hope its only when it your faulf... but with these insurance companies these days who knows

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CrazyCanuk said:
cuebert said:

hmmmm yeah your right..... sorry about that...not sure whats up but they did have an add in the paper a while back.... trying to clear out stock.....

what are you looking at getting ???

oh and I'd check how your insurance works.... if you make so many clames in so many years they can drop you or raise your rates.... I hope its only when it your faulf... but with these insurance companies these days who knows
I'd like to get an '04 gsx-r750 ... but in reality, I don't know what I'll be able to afford.

As far as insurance, this is the first claim (bike/car) that I've made... so no worries there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts