Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Great post .. thanks SPL ... I've been out of the scene for a while but brushing up again cause I'm back on the track after 2 years off. This was just what I needed.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah but that has a flash reader the iPhone and iPad doesn't. It sucks cause you can't view a lot of the web sights. Adobe and apple don't get along with eachother.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,171 Posts
Yeah but that has a flash reader the iPhone and iPad doesn't. It sucks cause you can't view a lot of the web sights. Adobe and apple don't get along with eachother.
It's flash player, and it's too bad you can't thank Steve Jobs for trying to deem someone else's software as old technology...

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's flash player, and it's too bad you can't thank Steve Jobs for trying to deem someone else's software as old technology...
Yeah flash player :bitchslap sorry man but yeah it sucks ass. I love everything about the iPad and phone except that.

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
question, I watched about a half hour as the stream is very sketchy a lot of stop and go but does he ever give you setup tips and tricks are is it mostly tutorial on how and why suspension works and how to adjust..

if you can point me to the tips and tricks part cuz this feed is abnormal and I have 12meg connection, thanks men...

·
Registered
8 Posts
these were great videos that Dave did. I will have to ask him why he isn't doing these still but judging by his schedule it probably got to be too crazy!

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Awesome vids! Thanks :cheers

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
These videos are great! I ended up buying the more in-depth vid on servicing big-piston forks and rebuilt the forks on my L1 750. I had the opportunity to have Dave set my bike up at Pittsburgh International Raceway (BeaveRun) a couple weeks ago. It amazing how much he was able to improve the handling and tire wear, just by turning the clickers!!! He knows his stuff and is a real class act!

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
I like the info on compression ports getting blocked from sludge in the oil. Having to drill it out.

Extra damping from higher oil level.

Not running different weight oil in different legs.

And that's just in the fork oil video. With a fair bit of skipping through it.

Good stuff!!!!!!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
29 Participants
kwaka10r
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing