Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went back and forth with Dan via email about sending him my ECU to flash, and he was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with....the service was relatively cheap compared to other options for the same result, and the shipping was fast....I have not had a chance to ride the bike as there is snow and ice all over in NY right now, but when I do ill be sure to post again....

Dan is a great guy, if your thinking about flashing your ECU, you wont be dissappointed by his service!!!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a chace to ride the bike today for the first time since the install of the Flashed ECU, and the Pipercross filter....The bke is super smooth, and the power is noticeably increased....The bike was a beast before, now its a beast on steroids!!!

Dano flashed my ECU for my mods, optimized fuel and ignition timing, TRE, lowred fan temp, raised my rev limiter, +250 and removed top speed limiter...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Had a chace to ride the bike today for the first time since the install of the Flashed ECU, and the Pipercross filter....The bke is super smooth, and the power is noticeably increased....The bike was a beast before, now its a beast on steroids!!!

Dano flashed my ECU for my mods, optimized fuel and ignition timing, TRE, lowred fan temp, raised my rev limiter, +250 and removed top speed limiter...
Thanks for the update!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the update!
No problem, I couldnt find any reviews on Danos flash service, so I was glad to write one up....Now when people are trying to decide who to use, they can hear from someone who has used him.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Ironically, I had a helpful chat with Dan today as well about my danos standalone qs and danos flashed ecu. I left a voicemail and he called me back within the hour with more than enough help to my questions. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are now offering a complete package race which includes our ECU flash service along with our Stand Alone Quick Shifter for $340.00 free shipping!! See our website for all the details at: ECU Flashing
Does this quickshift system cut ignition or fuel? bazzaz does ignition and dynojet pcv qs cuts fuel which i don't like at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts