Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is the sun going to come??????? I am so sick of this rain. and my bike looks like SHIT!!!! so much for putting on my new Tapeworks!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah! I feel your pain....Weather blows right now. Today is a real beuty right now! Hope ya rode in today! Forcast for the rest of the week/weekend looks ok. Get out there while it last before it changes it's mind.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey bro,
They just busted a big group of bike today. from what I've been hearing from some buddies that are on the task force, is cops are pulling over ANYBODY on bikes as long as there are three or more bikes. As they put it is the crack down on ricer rockets. just giving a shout out to other bikers in the puget sound area. WATCH YOUR AZZZ!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for the shout! Will pass it on. I too have heard that they are being pretty anal lately. Two weeks ago I saw a gixxer rider that got thrown in the back of a cop car here in mukilteo. If your ever out on the boeing freeway, there are cops always parked waiting to nab people. They make a killi' out there on that road. Anyway,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts