Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some parts from Yoyodyne over 3 weeks ago. Mainly some spare Brembo levers and frame sliders that were in stock. First he forgets to send them. Then says they will be here last Wed. The levers didn't show up till yesterday and still no frame sliders. My race was this past weekend. Not too happy with the customer service aspect at this time. Doesn't return calls, ect............

Good thing we modified the damaged parts in case this happend.

I figured 3 weeks was plenty of time. Never had a problem in the past. Just not too happy about the BS and thought I'd vent a bit.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes, that is not normal for Fred, he has always been good with our orders.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Honestly I think he's getting too big and is losing touch. I've dealt with him for a while and last time I spoke with him he seemed like he didn't want to bother with me at all. I know he has expanded alot over the past few years but still no excuse I guess. You figure an X club racer would take care of guys that race. From now on I deal with Kneedraggers.com, Sam and Todd are great guys, you should check them out.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
good thing the shit i sent ya got there on time

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good thing the shit i sent ya got there on time
Yup, and the customer service was excellent as expected.
The boots worked very well, and actually fit.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Odd, I speak to him almost once a week and have never had a problem. I always get my orders fast and timely, sometimes even shipped overnite to the track for me.

Philbie--I have a folding Brembo lever, never used--let me know if you're interested in one.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Adam, I'll keep it in mind. I ordered a shorter lever and thank God we fixed the old lever before we left. Stock master cylinders suck when coming from a 19x18.

I've never had a problem before this. Just thought it was odd and had to vent. At least we were prepaired for the uncontrollable.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Fred has presented awsome customer service to me. This suprises me

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
Fred has presented awsome customer service to me. This suprises me
+1

Must be a fluke...

Don't give up on him. Fred kicks-ass.
I wish I could afford to order more of the goodies he sells.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I hope it was just an isolated incident, but it did take about 3 weeks to get our stuff and didn't get a return phone call for about 4-5 consecutive days.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Odd, I speak to him almost once a week and have never had a problem. I always get my orders fast and timely, sometimes even shipped overnite to the track for me.

Philbie--I have a folding Brembo lever, never used--let me know if you're interested in one.
I'd be interested in the lever if its for a 19x20.

DW

·
Registered
4,405 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still no return calls. Some of the parts showed up but not the sliders which were ordered a few days after the original order. I understand about the master cylinders being slow because those almost always are on back-order. This is just rediculous.

Will one of you connected Right Coast boys get him off the pipe so I can get my stuff?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh hell no. Got too much stuff to do around the house and work has been just crazy.

Back to post. Still nothing.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Still no return calls. Some of the parts showed up but not the sliders which were ordered a few days after the original order. I understand about the master cylinders being slow because those almost always are on back-order. This is just rediculous.

Will one of you connected Right Coast boys get him off the pipe so I can get my stuff?
dude call Fred, he is always there, call the tech line, NOT the regular line.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts