Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the DFW area thats looking for people to ride with post it up. Im in the carrollton area and dont know many people to ride with, ive got a chromed out gsxr 750. Post here or email me at [email protected] and we'll get together and tear it up.

·
Registered
894 Posts
what's up, i'm in the colony. got buddies in lewisville and plano, too.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
do u guys have ANY place to ride up there, besides clover leafs???

·
Registered
894 Posts
do u guys have ANY place to ride up there, besides clover leafs???
Yeah long straight highways. I'm from San Antonio originally and it sucks in Dallas in comparison.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im sure most of you guys already know but they meetup at sonic on northwest highway and 635 every thursday night around 10pm and on saturdays they meet at Whataburger on Northwest highway and I35 @ 9 or 10pm. PM me and i'll go ride out with you guys anytime. '05 600

·
Registered
894 Posts
Me and a couple buddies are riding tonight if anyone wants to go. We will leave from either Lewisville, Plano or The Colony probably around 7pm or so. The more the better! Let me know!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah man that would be cool. I'll post up next time we ride.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
TWS sept. 5
u can ride all u want there

i'll be there look for the furry bike

·
Registered
894 Posts
TWS sept. 5
u can ride all u want there

i'll be there look for the furry bike
Us common folk with normal day jobs can't make a lot of Monday track days.

Plus MSR is MUCH closer to us.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Hmm can we say National Holiday??

I don't know maybe its my 30 days of leave a year that I get to enjoy?

I've hit 4 track days this year, all on Mondays and one sat. The mondays were all holidays, so its still possible.

·
Registered
894 Posts
oh yeah, Labor Day! Damn it, I could have made it. I race NHRA and IHRA and I was drag racing in Houston this weekend. I could have brought the bike and stopped in College Station tonight and run yesterday. Damn. Stupid me!

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
sweet drag race AND street race. Sounds like your a pretty rounded guy. Ya it was a lot of fun. it was a crash fest though. i even low sided last lap of the day. dropped my times by 7sec so I was happy.

it was fun though

look up

www.ridesmart.inc i think for others schduled days

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thanks for the link. Also, where did you get street race? I don't street race...

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
sorry wrong word -drag race and ROAD race --- road and street same thing to a non racing person. road and street race are totally different to racing people.

Road - left and right turns etc..
Street - full of wannabe's who think they know what they are doing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts