Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I was wondering how Dainese suit sizing runs? I've looked at some size charts, but I'm wondering if they fit true to the size chart... or what? Everyone told me that Alpinestars ran small, so I got a size 40, but I really needed the 38.... I really want a Dainese Dominia suit, but the smallest size is a 40. According to the size chart it would be ok... but if it runs big at all, it won't work. If it runs small. Perfect. haha.

I'm 32 bust, and 25 inch waist.

Trying the suit on first is not an option where I live, unfortunately.

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
i don't have a ton of experience with dainese, but from what i understand, they're pretty true to size if not on the slightly small side.

if your heart is set on it, order the 40, try it on. if it's too big you can always have it altered by a place like barnicle bills or a leather alterations place.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Must....... restrain myself:gaah.................evil, but funny thoughts:chucks............trying to come out:eek:ogle.............or my dainty flower GV will ban hammer my little ass.........:shifty

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went with the 40, and it fits like a glove. It feels like a custom, and it is beautiful. It sure beats the snot out of my Alpinestar's 2 pc.

I can't wait to get my bike out, sadly I'm looking at another month before the weather will allow it, 3 months before track time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts