Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody tell me if that is good stuff for my GSX-R 600 ('04).I just buy him new.
How can i now he is limited on 100 HP or not? I have a top speed of 248 km/u now.
Please react !

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
Can somebody tell me if that is good stuff for my GSX-R 600 ('04).I just buy him new.
How can i now he is limited on 100 HP or not? I have a top speed of 248 km/u now.
Please react !
www.engrish.com
?

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
Please react !
www.engrish.com
?
i love the last line,,, *please react

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Please react !
www.engrish.com
?
That is some of the funniest sh*t I've seen in a while.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Please react !

lets see, from that i got 04 gixxer, the bike is male, his size is limited to 100hp, and hes got a top speed of some damn unit...and this is my reaction

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
hha you all are hilarious

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Guy's cut him some slack. He/She is obviously from Europe, and may/may not be using a translation program. God forbid any of you get stuck in another country....

Teletarzan, I do not know how to tell if it's a restricted bike, but believe the only way to overcome the 100 HP restriction is to change out the ECU (computer)...

There are some on the board from across the pond who may chime in with better info.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Helllo teletarzan,

Here in Europe most of the suzukibikes are restricted.
First (eg; in belgium you have two restrictions on the bikes)restriction is idd the 100hp. you can solve this by cutting wire 19 at the ECU.> full power
The second "restriction" is from the suzukifactory:you can solve this by installing a TRE .
The daijiro-device is a TRE with autoswitch and i find it very expensive...
the daijiro is no solution for the first restriction (100hp)
Hope this will help...

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Way to go Shred.......

·
Registered
505 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts