Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the d&d exhaust and I also like the way high mounts look. I emailed D&D and they said they dont offer a high mount for an gsxr. My question now, is there any way i can custom make a high mount d&d for my 03 gsxr? I have seen this done on a 05 gsxr and i love the way it looks. CAn somebody give me a hand or do you think it is a big waste of time and money?

·
Registered
951 Posts
If you buy a DD can (not a bolt on) measure the inlet diameter and then buy either a Devil or Leovince or whoever else makes a high mount and just put your can on it. If its too big or small any muffler shop and stretch the inlet of the can or midpipe to make it fit fine.

I have a Devil SB2 hight mount and i love the look and sound. If you have not heard a Devil, and you like DD.....when you hear a Devil you will fall in love,......deep and throughty and loud.

·
Registered
431 Posts
do a micron high mount, or the devil, i might be biased because i have a micron, but my next pipe will be a devil or two bros

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the way the micron mid pipe is shaped more then the devil but i like the smaller style cans on the gixxers better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts